forum
home

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

 

Scaldin’ Balls: Footy Star Drops Boiling Water In Lap

`A preimiership star had to miss a match – after scalding his privates with boiling water.

Sunderland and Scotland striker Kevin Kyle was feeding eight-month-old son Max when the accident happened.

He had the youngster perched on his knee, while holding a jug of hot water to warm up a bottle of milk. But Max slipped and booted the jug – splashing water in his dad’s lap.

It is understood to have burnt Kyle’s testicles and his inner thigh.

He went to hospital and was kept in overnight for observation.’




Leave a Reply

address