contact

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

‘Crafty fag’ patient is burned to death

`A hospital patient died when he became engulfed in flames as he lit a cigarette after being treated with an inflammable gel for a skin complaint.

Philip Hoe, 60, is believed to have sneaked out of a ward and on to a fire escape stairwell to get around a smoking ban.

It is believed that as he lit the cigarette it ignited fumes from a paraffin and kerosene wax cream used on large areas of his body.

The gel is thought to have soaked into his nightclothes which burst into flames, causing him to scream in agony.’




Leave a Reply

feedback