conditions
partner

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

 

Fire breaks out at Salt Lake crematorium

`A dead man had one final earthly act before moving on.

Fire officials said the six-hundred pound man was in being cremated when his body fluids were too much for the oven.

The body fluids seeped out onto the floor and ignited causing a fire at the Garner Funeral Home in Salt Lake City.

“Those fluids can be very flammable,” said Scott Freitag of the Salt Lake City fire department. “Sort of like a grease fire.” [..]

The crematorium is back in business and the funeral director said they’ll notify the family to assure them their loved one wasn’t harmed.’




Leave a Reply