guidelines

Monday, February 19, 2007

 

Woman sets head on fire trying to light cigarette

‘A township woman was in critical condition at a Philadelphia hospital after accidentally setting herself on fire while lighting a cigarette over a stove. [..]

“We’re getting reports that she was lighting a cigarette over top of the stove, and the flames from the stove communicated to her hair and some clothing,” said Chief Oakley.

“Fortunate for her, she was standing underneath a sprinkler head, and the heat from when she ignited touched off the sprinkler head, and it was right over top of her,” he said.’




Leave a Reply