store

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

Fire whips though bondage parlour

‘A misplaced candle is believed to have started a fire that caused about $100,000 damage to a bondage and discipline parlour in inner Melbourne.

Metropolitan Fire Brigade crews were called to The Correction Centre in St David Street, Fitzroy, just after 10.15pm and contained the fire to a room on the second floor of the two-storey building.

An MFB spokesman said 18 firefighters “were tied up for some time but disciplined and controlled firefighting contained the blaze to one room on the second floor”.’




Leave a Reply

support