store

Saturday, July 7, 2007

 

Botched brazilian waxing puts woman in hospital

‘A botched brazilian waxing turned into a horror story for a young Melbourne woman who almost died after the beauty treatment went wrong.

The 20-year-old suffered a life-threatening infection after some minor bleeding while being groomed by a trainee waxer.

Within a fortnight the diabetes sufferer, who has a lowered immune system, was suffering excruciating pain, a fever and a rash extending to her chest, arms and neck.

Other areas of her body became so badly infected, doctors thought she had a flesh-eating disease until they were finally able to examine her under a general anaesthetic.’




Leave a Reply