Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

Boys Setting Cockroaches On Fire Burn Down Home

‘Two boys setting cockroaches on fire for fun burned down their grandparents’ Pompano Beach home.

City spokeswoman Sandra King says the boys, 8 and 10 years old, were sleeping over their grandparent’s home. The boys decided to use rubbing alcohol and a lighter to set cockroaches they saw in their room on fire.

A bed caught on fire and the blaze spread throughout the house.

The boys ran out and woke up their grandparents.’




Leave a Reply