Monday, March 28, 2005
One Response to “The Language Game”
Leave a Replynotice
- enter search term:
- The Big Book of Sign Language
- The unspoken language of the office
- BBC Offensive Language Warning
- Warbling whales speak a language all their own
- Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer?
- Two cases of compulsive swearing - in sign language
- Finnish Language Swear Words and their English Translation
- China tells family planners: watch your language
- Cow Game
- Line Game
- The Dark Son of Moonface
- Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic - Smooth Criminal
- Police issue paedophile warning over 'Pedobear' internet joke
- Tom Waits - God's Away On Business
- Vile paedophiles tried to prey on each other as they searched for victims on internet
- Mortgage worker got drunk, shot computer server
- Dub Fx
- Tired Gay succumbs to Dix in 200 meters
- Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic
- Truck driver dies staging phony accident
- 1984, ai, animation, anus, art, audio, balls, biomed, chemistry, clever, creationism, crime, death, doom, drink, drugs, drunk, ebay, eco, explosion, fat, fixed, food, fuckwit, funny, future, games, gay, history, i want one, images, internet, iran, iraq, jesus, lesbian, literature, lucky, me, money, music, mystery, nano, NSFW, nuclear, obvious, oil, old, penis, piss, pr0n, quiz, randimg, religion, science, sex, shit, space, strange, stupid, taser, tech, terror, tits, torture, ugly, unlucky, vagina, video, war, wireless, wmd, wordpress, wtf?
- Enter your address:
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2007: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2006: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2005: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2004: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
March 29th, 2005 at 3:50 pm
Dear Mr. Moonbuggy:
I read the following on a certain website: http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/ archives/2002/01/10/entsnews.html
“The evening is kicked off by Moonbuggy, the electro anarchist formerly known as Man From Uranus.
It is abstract electronica at its visionary best and a perfect launch pad for an evening of mind-blowing musical massage.”
I am the proprietor of the Electro-Anarchy Collective’s website, and because we are unaware of any substantial musicians nor anyone with the pseudonym ‘moonbuggy’ nor any Uranians that are members of our organization, I wanted to ask if you are indeed an electro-anarchist–by membership or by belief.
If you are an electro-anarchist and are shamefully unaware that our Collective exists, please please join us!