`Every year, the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics awards prizes for the best papers presented at its annual conference. Last year’s winner in the nuclear and future flight category went to a paper calling for experimental tests of an astonishing new type of engine. According to the paper, this hyperdrive motor would propel a craft through another dimension at enormous speeds. It could leave Earth at lunchtime and get to the moon in time for dinner. There’s just one catch: the idea relies on an obscure and largely unrecognised kind of physics. Can they possibly be serious?’
- enter search term:
- Apple iPod: One Giant Leap for Advertising
- I can 'fly,' he says before 8-story leap
- Girls leap from windows in 'death pact'
- Huge 'launch ring' to fling satellites into orbit
- Why do we need a moon base?
- 50 Things We Know Now (That We Didn't Know This Time Last Year) 2006 Edition
- Mysterious source jams satellite communications
- Talking to God...
- Contact lost with Aussie satellite
- NASA Moon Rocket May Shake Too Much
- The Dark Son of Moonface
- Stjepan Hauser and Luka Sulic - Smooth Criminal
- Police issue paedophile warning over 'Pedobear' internet joke
- Tom Waits - God's Away On Business
- Vile paedophiles tried to prey on each other as they searched for victims on internet
- Mortgage worker got drunk, shot computer server
- Dub Fx
- Tired Gay succumbs to Dix in 200 meters
- Cannabis and tobacco smoke are not equally carcinogenic
- Truck driver dies staging phony accident
- 1984, ai, animation, anus, art, audio, balls, biomed, chemistry, clever, creationism, crime, death, doom, drink, drugs, drunk, ebay, eco, explosion, fat, fixed, food, fuckwit, funny, future, games, gay, history, i want one, images, internet, iran, iraq, jesus, lesbian, literature, lucky, me, money, music, mystery, nano, NSFW, nuclear, obvious, oil, old, penis, piss, pr0n, quiz, randimg, religion, science, sex, shit, space, strange, stupid, taser, tech, terror, tits, torture, ugly, unlucky, vagina, video, war, wireless, wmd, wordpress, wtf?
- Enter your address:
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2007: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2006: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2005: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2004: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec