`”COVER YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE KIDS…..DONT BREATH THAT STUFF IN!!!”
After the server dropped the food off she walked back over to the screaming man so see if everything was alright. He was fuming:
“I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE NON SMOKING SECTION!!!”
The server explained that it wasnt smoke, but just butter burning in a hot skillet with mushrooms in it.
“OH SO YOU MEAN THAT MY CHILDREN ARE BREATHING IN AIRBORN MUSHROOM SPORES!?!?! AND NOW THEY WILL HAVE MUSHROOM GROING IN THEIR LUNGS??!?!?!!” ‘
followup to The Customer is always an Ass.