careers
site-map

Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Dye job just wasn’t worth it

`Teenager Jack Taylor was left looking like an "elephant boy" after trying to dye his hair black.

His head swelled up after he had a suspected allergic reaction to dye made by L’Oréal – whose slogan is "because you’re worth it".

The 15-year-old still has a rash on his face and body two weeks later – and is being treated with steroids and antihistamine tablets.

Jack, who has dyed his hair in the past without problems, said yesterday: "I did it for fashion but it wasn’t worth it."’




Leave a Reply