‘A rmaid who served a drunk customer a shot of disinfectant as a joke at a Melbourne nightclub made him so ill he vomited and his skin became ulcerated, a court was told today.
Melbourne Magistrates Court was told the customer drank a 30ml shot of Pine O Cleen served by barmaid Emily Craig, 22, on March 4.
He vomited in the street outside the Evolution nightclub in Prahran before an ambulance was called.
He also later developed ulcers on his skin.
Craig’s defence counsel George Balot told Magistrate Bill O’Day it was a “misguided practical joke”.’